From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: events in europe
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:14:22 GMT
Doing updates on the big stories from last week. Putting in the new
events. Nothing I can't merge later on. Hadn't gotten to new stories yet.
So I'Ll work on $Dayjob stuff for a while. :-)

Knowing you we'll overlap so I'm holding off until I see what you have
because I can bet we're looking at some of the same stuff.

Matt

On 7/17/13 11:56 AM, "Joe Brockmeier" <jzb@zonker.net> wrote:

>This is one of the downsides of wikis, unfortunately. What have you got
>so far?
>

>On Wed, Jul 17, 2013, at 10:53 AM, Mathias Mullins wrote:
>> I'll merge mine in when you get done.
>>
>> Matt
>>

>> On 7/17/13 11:48 AM, "Joe Brockmeier" <jzb@zonker.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Hi Matt,
>> >
>> >You haven't started a page for this week, have you? I'm already working
>> >on one...

>>aren't

>>how

>>few