From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack News - Moving to Wednesday
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 00:00:34 GMT

On 7/9/13 5:10 PM, "Joe Brockmeier" <jzb@zonker.net> wrote:

>On Mon, Jul 8, 2013, at 04:40 PM, Mathias Mullins wrote:
>> I left the headlines for items I'm planning on updating and keeping in
>> this week. I just haven't gotten to writing yet.
>
>I've filled out the planet section and added several news items and
>pulled in a few events from Meetup.com.

I saw thanks. You got several that I have marked as well. I have a couple
more events to add as well.

>Note this event ("CloudStack Study Meeting Suzuki-san will be organizing
>a study meeting in Osaka on August 2.") has no link. Any ideas where we
>can point folks for more information on that event?

Not sure that there is a link here. Maybe Kitase-san can provide something
via lanyard or meetup.com.

>I will take a last look at the news tomorrow morning, clean it up and
>publish.

I'm starting my updates now. I have quite a few to put in tonight. This
day-job thing keeps me too busy. :-)

Cheers,
Matt