From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack News - Moving to Wednesday
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 21:40:33 GMT
That's cool. I was trying to get the word out and get some publicity for
the news as well. A couple people mentioned that they looked for this each
week, so thought it would be good to announce it to the community.

I left the headlines for items I'm planning on updating and keeping in
this week. I just haven't gotten to writing yet.

Thanks,
Matt