From Pierre-Luc Bisaillon <pbisail...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Track at CloudConnect Chicago
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 21:33:01 GMT
Mark, Aaron,

Thanks for the invite. We'd love to contribute and present. We could
contribute some general content (e.g. CloudStack overview) and/or talk
about our experience with developing for CloudStack, or case studies. Let
me talk with our team and come back with some specific suggestions.

Thanks,

PL

--
Pierre-Luc Bisaillon