From Gregg Witkin <gregg.wit...@gmail.com>
Subject Collab Promotional Video Approval
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 05:05:24 GMT
Hello Everyone,

My name is Gregg Witkin and I am the IISME Teacher Fellow for Citrix this
summer.  I have been charged with making video content that supports open
source CloudStack.  I directly report to Jessica Tomechak for the sake of
the program, which is why she is cc'd in this email.

While at the Collaboration Conference I was asked by those hosting the
Amsterdam Collaboration Conference to produce a few promotional videos for
a call for sponsorships as well as users/developers/contributors.

I have three complete for the corporate sponsorship portion.

It was suggested that I send them to you all to get approval.  If there are
any major issues please let me know.

Thanks,
Gregg

Links