From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Meeting at 18:00 CET kickoff cloudstack collab conference Amsterdam
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 15:47:16 GMT
Harm,

I'm not going to be able to make it to this meeting, but one note:  We
need a formal request to approve the conference (BTW, does it have a
name?) sent to this list.  See [1], specifically the "CloudStack
Specific Conferences" section.

This should be easy for us to do, but it's a "all decisions happen on
the mailing list" type of thing.

Please let me know what I can do to help, based on any outcomes from
the meeting today.

Thanks!

-chip