From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BLESSING] Cloudstack Collaboration Conference Amsterdam 2013
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 02:15:10 GMT
(Please note the private/public list crossposting)

For the record, this is *not* being driven by Citrix. Schuberg Philis is
taking point on the EU event planning (with strong support from other
companies).

Harm, if you don't have answers to Shane's questions yet, perhaps a target
date for those answers to be ready would be helpful.