From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Press Article
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:27:43 GMT
Vastly more scalable ( and proven to be so)

Production ready "product" as opposed to a set of projects

Aws Api fidelity

A proven governance model  that encourages shared contribution as opposed to vendor " take
and keep"

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 25 Jul 2013, at 18:21, "Geoff Higginbottom" <geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>>