From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: looking for an open stack author
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:59:20 GMT

From: Giles Sirett
Sent: 01 July 2013 17:58
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Geoff Higginbottom
Subject: RE: looking for an open stack author

From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: 01 July 2013 17:55
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Fwd: looking for an open stack author

Any takers?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jens-Christoph Brendel <jcb@admin-magazin.de>
Date: Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 5:38 AM
Subject: looking for an open stack author
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Oliver Frommel <ofrommel@medialinx-gruppe.de>

Hello all,

free cloud stacks (Cloud Stack, Open Nebula, Eucalyptus, Open Stack) are the focal point of
the upcoming  ADMIN-Magazin (http://admin-magazin.de) issue 5/13. We are planning one article
about each project. In the moment we are looking for an author who could explain Cloud Stack.
His article should answer questions like:

- What is Cloud Stack (history, status quo, future)?
- What are the main features?
- What is the 'unique selling point'? Why should I choose cloud stack?
- What discriminates Cloud Stack from the other projects?
- If possible: experience gained in Cloud Stack projects

Is there anybody out there who could help? We have six weeks from now on to finish the article
(but earlier would be better). We would pay 80 Euro per printed page. You could write in english
or german.

If you are interested, please contact me: jcb@admin-magazin.de.

--

= Chefredakteur/Editor-in-Chief      ADMIN-Magazin  =
Medialinx     AG        |    Phone:  +49 89 9934 1146

jcb@admin-magazin.de    - http://www.admin-magazin.de

Medialinx AG
München - Lawrence, KS - Málaga -
Manchester - São Paulo - Warszawa

Vorstand: Brian Osborn,    Hermann Plank
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Rudolf Strobl

is a registered trademark.