From Debbie Moynihan <debbiemoyni...@gmail.com>
Subject OSCON Apache CloudStack tattoo
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 00:38:09 GMT
> Hello
> I'm working at the Ceph booth sponsored by Inktank at OSCON and we have a separate booth
dedicated to airbrush tattoos. I had asked the artist if she could add some additional stencils
of some of the projects that Ceph is integrated with. I thought she was not going to be able
to do so. As it turns out, she was able to create some additional stencils, including Apache
CloudStack. I wanted to check and make sure this is okay. I have previously done an Apache
feather airbrush tattoo at ApacheCon Austin at the FuseSource booth and went through the ASF
approval process at that time, so I hope this will be okay. People really loved getting the
tattoos.