From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject CloudStack Press Article
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:21:15 GMT
All,

I am working on the press article for http://www.admin-magazin.de/ and following a submission
of a first draft ( 17,000 characters) the journalist has come back asking if I could provide
more examples of where CloudStack is better than OpenStack, or what are the features unique
to CloudStack etc.

Now I'm first to admit I'm not an OpenStack expert, so if there are any more knowledgeable
people out there could you please highlight some areas where CloudStack excels.

In addition they want a brief list of the top features of CloudStack for a 'call out box'
etc.  As there are many great features, I am again happy to take suggestions.

Before anyone asks, I do not want to share the full text I have written so far, as that would
just result in 100 editors helpfully trying to 'improve' it, I hope you all understand.  I
can confirm however that I have put a very positive aspect on how excellent CloudStack is,
and once the magazine editors have approved the text I will share on this list.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com
| Twitter:@shapeblue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

10/11 July, Bangalore, India<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
21/22 August, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>