From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: [BLESSING] Cloudstack Collaboration Conference Amsterdam 2013
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 01:37:26 GMT
(Please note the private/public list crossposting)

With the strong support from the Cloudstack PMC and with the good track
record of Citrix in respecting Apache branding in a number of other
events, I don't have any specific concerns about this event; it
certainly seems in good hands.

To address explicit approvals, we need to have a better understanding of
what the primary and secondary branding elements for the conference are.
  For example:

- What is the primary branding name of the conference?  Similarly, the
conference logo itself?

- Does any of the secondary branding - taglines, page footers, marketing
emails, etc. - use the CLOUDSTACK or Apache marks?  If so, how do they
use them?

If you have samples of the branding text, that is helpful, or if you
have a mockup of the event website that's great.

- Shane Curcuru
   VP, Brand Management
   The Apache Software Foundation