From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Linus cloudopen in Edinburgh
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:34:45 GMT
My submission is now formally in.

'Introduction to CloudStack Networking'

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 July 2013 11:00
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Linus cloudopen in Edinburgh

ok, then I will submit one on "clients and tools"

if Hugo submit a SDN one that will be a nice set...

On Jul 16, 2013, at 5:24 AM, Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> I will be submitting an 'Intro to CloudStack Networking' talk, similar to the one I did
in Vegas, which very nicely lays the foundations for a SDN talk

> Regards
>
> Geoff Higginbottom

> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

about the SDN presentation I submitted for collab, but that is only interesting if there are
some regular CS presentations as well.

> Cheers,
>
> Hugo

yet submitted talks and want to make sure we're complimentary to anybody elses

> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> Giles Sirett
> CEO