From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject CloudStack Track at CloudConnect Chicago
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:09:30 GMT
Hello,

Aaron Delp and I were asked to chair a track on CloudStack at the upcoming CloudConnect conference
in Chicago this October 21-23.
http://www.cloudconnectevent.com/chicago/

This conference is very cloudy but not deeply technical or open source. I was wondering if
there were anyone on the list that would like to participate. The talk times and date are
listed below. I would think a CloudStack overview is a must and user stories and other anecdotes
would be good too.

If you are interested in presenting let Aaron and I know ASAP. Here's the specific dates and
times.
All on Tues, Oct 22

  *   10:45–11:30am (45 min)
  *   1:00-1:40pm (40 min)