From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Linus cloudopen in Edinburgh
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:08:46 GMT
Hi all

We're considering submitting some CloudStack focussed talks for Linux Cloudopen in Edinburgh
(21-23 October)

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-europe/program/cfp

Is anybody else from the ACS community:
a)going ?
b) planning on submitting ACS talks ?

I ask (a) simply because it would be good to see people, I ask (b) because we haven't yet
submitted talks and want to make sure we're complimentary to anybody elses

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO