From Robyn Bergeron <rberg...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Blank presentation template - draft!
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 10:10:06 GMT

----- Original Message -----

Okay, good to know.

I also saw your note re: swapping out the front page image for the monkey, and doing a version
on a black background - I've been a bit loaded up at work and on vacation the past few days,
so hopefully I can get to these things sometime this week.

Re: The .ppt thing - I will see what I can do (I lack an MS office license)...

-r