From "kelcey@backbonetechnology.com" <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Collab Promotional Video Approval
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 15:28:43 GMT
Looking good, you have my vote.

+1

-kelcey

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Gregg Witkin" <gregg.witkin@gmail.com>
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: "Jessica Tomechak" <Jessica.Tomechak@citrix.com>
Subject: Collab Promotional Video Approval
Date: Mon, Jul 8, 2013 10:05 PM

Hello Everyone,

My name is Gregg Witkin and I am the IISME Teacher Fellow for Citrix this
summer.  I have been charged with making video content that supports open
source CloudStack.  I directly report to Jessica Tomechak for the sake of
the program, which is why she is cc'd in this email.

While at the Collaboration Conference I was asked by those hosting the
Amsterdam Collaboration Conference to produce a few promotional videos for
a call for sponsorships as well as users/developers/contributors.

I have three complete for the corporate sponsorship portion.

It was suggested that I send them to you all to get approval.  If there are
any major issues please let me know.

Thanks,
Gregg

Links