From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Linus cloudopen in Edinburgh
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:11:44 GMT
Ok
I'll submit an "intro to building clouds with ACS"
That should give you a platform to build on
Maybe we can build a ACS track ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 16 Jul 2013, at 10:03, "Hugo Trippaers" <HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com<mailto:HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com>>
wrote:

I was thinking about submitting something as well, but I don't know what yet. I was thinking
about the SDN presentation I submitted for collab, but that is only interesting if there are
some regular CS presentations as well.

Cheers,

Hugo

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 10:34 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Linus cloudopen in Edinburgh

On Jul 16, 2013, at 4:08 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:

Hi all

We're considering submitting some CloudStack focussed talks for Linux
Cloudopen in Edinburgh (21-23 October)

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-
europe/program/cfp

Is anybody else from the ACS community:
a)going ?
b) planning on submitting ACS talks ?

Giles, I will go and submit a talk and maybe a tutorial as well.

I ask (a) simply because it would be good to see people, I ask (b) because
we haven't yet submitted talks and want to make sure we're complimentary
to anybody elses

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue

10/11 July, Bangalore, India
21/22 August, London

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if
you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
trademark.

is a registered trademark.