From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Blank presentation template - draft!
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 22:01:45 GMT
Hi all,

I've incorporated some of the feedback and added version #2 of the Apache CloudStack presentation
template to the wiki. It includes Arial font and is in PowerPoint format (.POTx). I've also
uploaded the template in OpenOffice (.odp) format. There is sample text to show how the layout
of the presentation template is supposed to look like. The title font & box colors match
the current Apache CloudStack logo colors (used Photoshop to get the RGB colors). Check it
out and feel free to let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions. Thanks!

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Event+Resources+and+Templates#EventResourcesandTemplates-BlankCloudStackPresentationTemplate%28Version2%29INDRAFTMODE

Thanks,

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Robyn Bergeron [mailto:rbergero@redhat.com]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 3:10 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Blank presentation template - draft!

----- Original Message -----

Okay, good to know.

I also saw your note re: swapping out the front page image for the monkey, and doing a version
on a black background - I've been a bit loaded up at work and on vacation the past few days,
so hopefully I can get to these things sometime this week.

Re: The .ppt thing - I will see what I can do (I lack an MS office license)...

-r