From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: events in europe
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:21:21 GMT
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013, at 08:09 AM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> I added a few events including collab:
>
> http://lanyrd.com/topics/apache-cloudstack/
>
> But I am unclear who gets to manage those events pages…as well as how to
> avoid duplicates

If you're running the event, you can "claim" the event. There's a green
box on the right-hand side of the interface that says "Tools" and at the
bottom there's a deeper green button that says "claim this event."

If you're not running the event, just make sure it's tagged with "Apache
CloudStack". Under Topics on the right-hand side, just go for "Edit
Topics" and add it. You should be able to do that even if it's not your
event.

In the case of OSCON, which is a really large and well-run event it may
be already fully done-up on Lanyrd, it might have hit the max topics.
(OSCON has: http://lanyrd.com/2013/oscon/).

For those big events, just make sure your sessions are added to the show
and tag *those* with Apache CloudStack.

HTH

Best,

jzb