From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: events in europe
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:33:23 GMT
On Fri, Jul 12, 2013, at 07:50 AM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> I have not put them on lanyard but I sent this to users@

Thanks for the heads-up.

Just a thought - I think putting events on Lanyrd is probably a better
way of spreading the word to a larger audience. It's easy to miss one
email in a sea of emails, but we have the Lanyrd page linked from the
site for "events" so ... if it's not there, a lot of people aren't going
to know it's happening.

> ---------
> Hi,
>
> Before everyone in Europe starts going to the beach, here are a few
> events that will happen in the fall in Europe:
>
> *Sept 5th: Build a Cloud Day event in London (full day), planning and
> location yet to be confirmed
>
> *Sept 18-20: Cloud Interoperability week / cloudplugfest Madrid, Spain:
> http://www.cloudplugfest.org/cloud-interoperability-week . I will give a
> CloudStack tutorial on interoperability with standards like OCCI.
>
> *Sept 26th: Build a Cloud Day event in Geneva, Switzerland *(full day),
> planning to be confirmed. Location: HEPIA university.
>
> * Oct 3-5: Open World Forum, Paris, France
> http://www.openworldforum.org/en/
> I will give at least one talk. The CFP has been extended to July 31st so
> there is time to submit a talk if you want:
> http://www.openworldforum.org/en/news/cfp-extension/
>
> * Oct 21-23: LinuxCon Europe, Edinburgh, Scotland:
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe
> The CFP deadline is July 21st:
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe/program/cfp
>
> *November 20-22: The one that you should attend absolutely. CloudStack
> collaboration Amsterdam.
> CFP to come really soon.

> Cheers,
>
> -Sebastien