From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: CloudStack News - Moving to Wednesday
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 15:16:18 GMT
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013, at 08:19 AM, Mathias Mullins wrote:
> So I think this is one of our biggest news cycles in a while. Looks like
> the blog is still down though.

Yeah, so here's what I'm going to do:

I'll go ahead and give the newsletter one last pass, and go ahead and
send the newsletter out to users@ and dev@ as a text email.

I'm also going to publish the issue on my blog (since it's syndicated on
Planet Apache) and will promote that via social media, etc. When the
blog comes back up, I'll go ahead and publish it there with the original
date (today) as well.

Any objections, please speak up now...

Best,

jzb