From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: CloudStack News - Moving to Wednesday
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 22:10:18 GMT
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013, at 04:40 PM, Mathias Mullins wrote:
> I left the headlines for items I'm planning on updating and keeping in
> this week. I just haven't gotten to writing yet.

I've filled out the planet section and added several news items and
pulled in a few events from Meetup.com.

Note this event ("CloudStack Study Meeting Suzuki-san will be organizing
a study meeting in Osaka on August 2.") has no link. Any ideas where we
can point folks for more information on that event?

I will take a last look at the news tomorrow morning, clean it up and
publish.

Best,

jzb
--