From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Linus cloudopen in Edinburgh
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:24:50 GMT
I will be submitting an 'Intro to CloudStack Networking' talk, similar to the one I did in
Vegas, which very nicely lays the foundations for a SDN talk

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 16 July 2013 10:12
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Linus cloudopen in Edinburgh

Ok
I'll submit an "intro to building clouds with ACS"
That should give you a platform to build on Maybe we can build a ACS track ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 16 Jul 2013, at 10:03, "Hugo Trippaers" <HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com<mailto:HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com>>