From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: Chris Swenson Intro.
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 16:41:57 GMT
Chris

Welcome aboard.

Chris has been helping out with NYC venues for CloudStack, NYC  CloudStack User Group, Linux
meetup at NYSE, as well as other press releases.

He will continuing contributing through more venues such as  nyc cloudexpo talk, dinners with
various technical folks accross the industry representing ACS in NYC, as well as other press
releases in the next coming months.

Thank you Chris for helping with marketing promotion and your ongoing efforts with representing
Apache CloudStack community.

Regards
Ilya

-------- Original message --------
From: Christopher Swenson <christopher.swenson@keabu.com>
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Chris Swenson Intro.

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and offer any assistance I can with regards
to the apache cloudstack community.

Joined the marketing and a few other lists.  Please let me know where I can
be of assistance.

I am with WebMD and we are implementing our Apache CloudStack solution here.

Looking forward to working with all of you.

Regards,
Chris