From Tariq Iqbal <tariq.iq...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CCC13 - thank you
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 00:29:26 GMT
+1 Great conference, great people, great feedback on my talk too. Oh yes got gammaray'd

Best Regards,
Tariq Iqbal

On 26 Jun 2013, at 12:15, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> yes, it was great…I might take a swim before leaving :)
>
> On Jun 26, 2013, at 3:01 PM, "kelcey@backbonetechnology.com" <kelcey@backbonetechnology.com>
wrote:

>> +1 to that! I hope to see a lot of you in Amsterdam this fall.
>>
>> Sent from my HTC

names as I'm afraid to leave someone out.

>> It was one of the best organized technical conference I've attended.
>>
>> Thank you
>> -ilya
>>
>> PS: It was also great to meet many of you in person.
in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape
Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

is a registered trademark.