From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Swag
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:55:13 GMT
+1
Ultimately it is commercial marketing ( as are all of the conference sponsors ) but I don't
think anybody would turn down some free compute !
Plus, I think it's a good thing that we support people who are contributing & helping
promote ACS where we can

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 19 Jun 2013, at 13:51, "Sebastien Goasguen" <runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com>>