From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: New for 24th
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:10:27 GMT
I did a few live blogs (already published) as well as two podcasts.  First
one should go out tonight and next one out tomorrow if my schedule holds
up.  I was also planning to write a summary post on BuildACloud to tie
them all together but that will be this weekend or early next week before
I can get to it.

Lastly (I hadn't told anyone yet I believe) I was going to do another post
on BuildACLoud with links to all the presentations as they get uploaded.
I'm happy to take that one on next week.

Link to the blog with posts already published:
http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/open-clouds/
Podcast will go up here: http://www.thecloudcast.net/

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp