From Kelly Hair <kelly.h...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack vs OpenStack comparison?
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:20:23 GMT
Prodosh,

No problem! The OpenStack architecture diagram is priceless.  I think
spending the time to understand how the interconnections work can take
longer than reading a CloudStack reference architecture & completing an
in-house Apache CloudStack PoC :)

To quote Chris Swenson in the datamation link below:

"We did a proof of concept with OpenStack, but after spending a couple of
weeks with it, we just felt like it wasn't enterprise ready," Swenson
said. He pointed out that the POC was conducted a year ago, and that
OpenStack is evolving constantly. However, he also said that using
CloudStack is like turning to a contractor to build your house, whereas
using OpenStack is like walking into Home Depot and figuring everything
out on your own."

Best,
Kelly