From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Two workloads
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:44:29 GMT
There was another one in the pipeline that was FlexPod based and I thought
CloudStack. It has been about 5 months since I heard anything on it
though.  Let me ping a few folks and see what ever happened to it.

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp

On 6/21/13 2:40 PM, "Kelly Hair" <kelly.hair@citrix.com> wrote:

>Ah..it's CloudPlatform -
>http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/collateral/ns340/ns517/ns224/ns944/wh
>tepaper_C11-718513.html
>
>I thought it was Apache CloudStack...  Shouldn't matter from a technology
>perspective though...
>

>On 6/21/13 2:34 PM, "Aaron Delp" <aaron.delp@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>>Did it ever get published? I know it has been in development for some
>>time
>>but not sure if the CVD document made it out the door.  Would love to
>>deep
>>dive into it as I know UCS and NetApp (it was going to be a FlexPod
>>architecture last I heard) very well.
>>
>>Aaron Delp
>>Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
>>Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
>>blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp
>>

>>On 6/21/13 2:25 PM, "Kelly Hair" <kelly.hair@citrix.com> wrote:
>>
>>>How about the whole UCS reference architecture with CloudStack?  It's
>>>out
>>>there & relevant to both..

Any