From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Two workloads
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:34:46 GMT
Did it ever get published? I know it has been in development for some time
but not sure if the CVD document made it out the door.  Would love to deep
dive into it as I know UCS and NetApp (it was going to be a FlexPod
architecture last I heard) very well.

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp