cloudstack-marketing mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kelly Hair <kelly.h...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Two workloads
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:25:33 GMT
How about the whole UCS reference architecture with CloudStack?  It's out
there & relevant to both..








On 6/21/13 2:23 PM, "Aaron Delp" <aaron.delp@citrix.com> wrote:

>We recorded the sessions at Citrix Synergy back in May at the Cisco Booth.
>
>Amy actually really liked us (not sure why) and they lack for "cloudy"
>content at times so we (the entire community really) have an open
>invitation to provide content in the future.  They record at all the major
>vendor tradeshows typically.  If anybody is interested in future topics,
>give Giles or I a shout.
>
>Aaron Delp
>Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
>Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
>blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp
>
>
>
>
>
>On 6/21/13 2:15 PM, "Mathias Mullins" <mathias.mullins@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>>I think that Giles was right brilliant! Possibly Knackered as well, but
>>brilliant as well.
>>
>>Where was it?
>>
>>Matt 
>>
>>
>>On 6/21/13 1:56 PM, "Aaron Delp" <aaron.delp@citrix.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks all - I can attest to how bad he felt during the filmingŠ
>>>smelled
>>>a bit tooŠ (just kidding Giles!)
>>>
>>>There will be another one coming our if it actually makes it past the
>>>censors.
>>>
>>>See everybody next week.
>>>
>>>Aaron Delp
>>>Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
>>>Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
>>>blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>On 6/20/13 4:42 PM, "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>I can manage C++ or Visual Basic
>>>>I'll stick to the beer
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Kind Regards
>>>>Giles
>>>>
>>>>D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111
>>>>2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>
>>>>Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
>>>>
>>>>On 20 Jun 2013, at 21:40, "Sebastien Goasguen"
>>>><runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>On Jun 20, 2013, at 4:28 PM, Giles Sirett
>>>><giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:
>>>>
>>>>You cannot begin to image how bad I felt doing that
>>>>
>>>>Nice words Sebastien - thanks ( presuming you weren't being sarcastic )
>>>>
>>>>I am never sarcastic especially from a frog to a brit :) I will buy you
>>>>a
>>>>beer sunday and get you to code on cloudstack...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Kind Regards
>>>>Giles
>>>>
>>>>D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111
>>>>2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>
>>>>Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com><mailto:gi
>>>>l
>>>>e
>>>>s
>>>>.sirett@shapeblue.com>
>>>>
>>>>On 20 Jun 2013, at 20:35, "Kelcey Jamison Damage"
>>>><kelcey@bbits.ca<mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca><mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca>>
>>>>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>That was an awesome distraction!
>>>>
>>>>----- Original Message -----
>>>>From: "Kelly Hair"
>>>><kelly.hair@citrix.com<mailto:kelly.hair@citrix.com><mailto:kelly.hair@
>>>>c
>>>>i
>>>>t
>>>>rix.com>>
>>>>To: 
>>>>marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
>>>><
>>>>m
>>>>a
>>>>ilto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>, "Aaron Delp"
>>>><aaron.delp@citrix.com<mailto:aaron.delp@citrix.com><mailto:aaron.delp@
>>>>c
>>>>i
>>>>t
>>>>rix.com>>
>>>>Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:30:54 PM
>>>>Subject: Re: Two workloads
>>>>
>>>>Indeed!  Shout out to Aaron too!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>On 6/20/13 3:28 PM, "Sebastien Goasguen"
>>>><runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com><mailto:runseb@gmail.com>>
>>>>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>Everyday I am reminded how lucky we are to have Giles in our community
>>>>:)
>>>>
>>>>http://blogs.cisco.com/datacenter/engineersunplugged-s3ep1/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
>>>>intended
>>>>solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
>>>>or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
>>>>necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If
>>>>you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
>>>>any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>>>>Please
>>>>contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in
>>>>error.
>>>>Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue
>>>>Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd.
>>>>ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
>>>>intended
>>>>solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
>>>>or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
>>>>necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If
>>>>you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
>>>>any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>>>>Please
>>>>contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in
>>>>error.
>>>>Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue
>>>>Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd.
>>>>ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
>>>
>>
>


Mime
View raw message