cloudstack-marketing mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Two workloads
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:23:10 GMT
We recorded the sessions at Citrix Synergy back in May at the Cisco Booth.

Amy actually really liked us (not sure why) and they lack for "cloudy"
content at times so we (the entire community really) have an open
invitation to provide content in the future.  They record at all the major
vendor tradeshows typically.  If anybody is interested in future topics,
give Giles or I a shout.

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp





On 6/21/13 2:15 PM, "Mathias Mullins" <mathias.mullins@citrix.com> wrote:

>I think that Giles was right brilliant! Possibly Knackered as well, but
>brilliant as well.
>
>Where was it?
>
>Matt 
>
>
>On 6/21/13 1:56 PM, "Aaron Delp" <aaron.delp@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>>Thanks all - I can attest to how bad he felt during the filmingÅ   smelled
>>a bit tooÅ  (just kidding Giles!)
>>
>>There will be another one coming our if it actually makes it past the
>>censors.
>>
>>See everybody next week.
>>
>>Aaron Delp
>>Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
>>Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
>>blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>On 6/20/13 4:42 PM, "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I can manage C++ or Visual Basic
>>>I'll stick to the beer
>>>
>>>
>>>Kind Regards
>>>Giles
>>>
>>>D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111
>>>2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>
>>>Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
>>>
>>>On 20 Jun 2013, at 21:40, "Sebastien Goasguen"
>>><runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>On Jun 20, 2013, at 4:28 PM, Giles Sirett
>>><giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>>You cannot begin to image how bad I felt doing that
>>>
>>>Nice words Sebastien - thanks ( presuming you weren't being sarcastic )
>>>
>>>I am never sarcastic especially from a frog to a brit :) I will buy you
>>>a
>>>beer sunday and get you to code on cloudstack...
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Kind Regards
>>>Giles
>>>
>>>D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111
>>>2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>
>>>Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com><mailto:gil
>>>e
>>>s
>>>.sirett@shapeblue.com>
>>>
>>>On 20 Jun 2013, at 20:35, "Kelcey Jamison Damage"
>>><kelcey@bbits.ca<mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca><mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca>>
wrote:
>>>
>>>That was an awesome distraction!
>>>
>>>----- Original Message -----
>>>From: "Kelly Hair"
>>><kelly.hair@citrix.com<mailto:kelly.hair@citrix.com><mailto:kelly.hair@c
>>>i
>>>t
>>>rix.com>>
>>>To: 
>>>marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org><
>>>m
>>>a
>>>ilto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>, "Aaron Delp"
>>><aaron.delp@citrix.com<mailto:aaron.delp@citrix.com><mailto:aaron.delp@c
>>>i
>>>t
>>>rix.com>>
>>>Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:30:54 PM
>>>Subject: Re: Two workloads
>>>
>>>Indeed!  Shout out to Aaron too!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>On 6/20/13 3:28 PM, "Sebastien Goasguen"
>>><runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com><mailto:runseb@gmail.com>>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>Everyday I am reminded how lucky we are to have Giles in our community
>>>:)
>>>
>>>http://blogs.cisco.com/datacenter/engineersunplugged-s3ep1/
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
>>>intended
>>>solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
>>>or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
>>>necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If
>>>you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
>>>any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>>>Please
>>>contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
>>>Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue
>>>Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd.
>>>ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
>>>
>>>
>>>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
>>>intended
>>>solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
>>>or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
>>>necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If
>>>you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
>>>any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>>>Please
>>>contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
>>>Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue
>>>Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd.
>>>ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
>>
>


Mime
View raw message