From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Two workloads
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 17:56:20 GMT
Thanks all - I can attest to how bad he felt during the filmingŠ  smelled
a bit tooŠ (just kidding Giles!)

There will be another one coming our if it actually makes it past the
censors.

See everybody next week.

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp