From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: collab help
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 17:38:44 GMT
So I'm not registered, but happen to be in town for another event, so I
will try to come down an help as soon as I get off the plane. So probably
about 11.

Matt Mullins
Cloud Platforms Implementation Engineer
Worldwide Cloud Services ­ Citrix System, Inc.
+1 (407) 920-1107 ­ Office/Cell Phone
matt.mullins@citrix.com