From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: News for the 17th
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:26:35 GMT
Glad you had a great time! Eric Idle is an amazing man!

So the reason that I put CCC13 at the top is that it's a community
sponsored event, focused on this community, and the specifically the
development of the product. So my though process is that it was more than
just a typical event. The others are all external events (or regional ACS
events) that ACS is participating in for the most part. CCC13 is about
celebrating the community. IMHO I still kinda think that falls in with
what your intention was, but it's cool either way. This is the only event
I've tried to move up.

Thanks,
Matt