From Kelly Hair <kelly.h...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [RESULTS][SUMMARY][DISCUSS][VOTE] List CloudStack related books on the website
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 22:09:14 GMT
Makes sense.  I'll look this up in parallel but do other ASF projects have
a "marketing" list or is this unique to CloudStack?  I do know Hadoop has
commercial interesting/packagers including Cloudera, HortonWorks & IBM.
Do they share on a marketing list or just have individual budgets to
promote Hadoop.  Then again, perhaps Hadoop is an exception & doesn't need
promotion :)