From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: News for June 10
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 04:58:46 GMT
So all the updates are done, but I just realized I don't have a Blog login
for the ASF Blogs website.

Joe / Chip / David, could one of you please put the news up? It's ready to
go.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+CloudStack+We
ekly+News+-+10+June+2013

Also do you need to be a committer to get a ASF Blog login?

Cheers,
Matt