From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject News for June 10
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 21:43:41 GMT
Hey Folks,

Sorry had to take some time and back off for a while. But I've been promising Joe for a while
to help out around the news, and so I'm starting.

I've started a News for June 10th. If you can PLEASE put anything you might have additional
on here, I know everyone would appreciate it.

Karen – Any updates on the Collab conference would be great
Sebastien – If you could look over the university piece and update it if necessary
Mark – I know you had an upcoming event but I wasn't sure if it was solid yet
Giles – If you have European events coming up we would need those.

Jessica – I added one about your Videographer, if you could update that as well it would
be appreciated.

What do people think about a section for "On the Web" about articles like Ilya brought to
us? Or should that be a completely separate blog post where we start trolling the ether for
stories about CloudStack stories once a month?

Thanks folks,
Matt