From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beijing OpenSource Conference -- CloudStack related
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2013 05:41:13 GMT
Sorry for this late, since it was an extremely busy week.

Finally I have all the presentations, below is the shared resource:

CloudStack Architecture & Refactor by Kelven Yang: http://goo.gl/zZ9dt
CloudStack China User Group Report by Gavin Lee: http://goo.gl/nupgQ
Research on OpenSource for Enterprise Availability by Grissom Li:
http://goo.gl/LB4PU
Sebastian will share his slides after CCC13.
The Slides from China Telecom are not willing to publish.

We need more time to clip/compress the video before put it online.

--
Gavin