From Harm Boertien <HBoert...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Trello board for CCC Amsterdam 2013
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:20:37 GMT
Dear all,

Together with Hugo I created a trello board with all actions so far.
Please create your trello account so I can start assigning tasks.

I would like to propose to be the "scrum-master" for this board if everybody is ok with that.

You can find the board here:

https://trello.com/board/apache-cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe/51b5c8a06f1e4959630010db

You can only see the board when either I or Hugo have added you.
I can make more people admin, so we can share this responsibility.

Just shout if you want to have admin rights.

I would also like to propose a weekly meetup, which everybody should be able to join.
I propose to do this weekly on say Tuesday at 18:00 CET / 17:00 UK / 09:00 PDT (if I did this
right :-))
We could do it 1 hour later if the night-owls amongst us have a problem with 9 AM.

There is a card for Sponsors which I have listed all sponsors on that I know which might have
an interest.

So if you know any (European) companies that you think would be interested, please shout and
I'll add them.

Furthermore I need everyone's gmail address for the google hangout.

Here's my details:

Harm Boertien

Schuberg Philis
Boeingavenue 271