From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject News for the 17th
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 17:30:23 GMT
Hi All,

News for the 17th is up and on the Wiki ready for some help.

I'm going to do a section on the CCC13 since it's only a week away now. Karen has some things
to share, and Joe's comments on the Hack Day should probably get pointed out.

Sebastien is going to share some stuff on GSoC

I'm going to incorporate some of the JSCUG updates in there as well. They do a lot of work
and thing we can put some of those updates to good use.

If you have other major items you would like to focus on, please "Edit Boldly".

Matt