From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Looking for some Meetup Photos
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 13:22:16 GMT
Chip
I've got a few of the last European user group - will dig out

@shanker - when I came to the banglore group in feb , there wAs a photographer. Do you know
where those photos are ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 11 Jun 2013, at 14:15, "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com<mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com>>