From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: collab help
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 18:56:41 GMT
Geoffs actually running the bootcamp course on Sunday, but there will be some of us around
Just let me know where &when

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 15 Jun 2013, at 19:55, "Karen Vuong" <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Hi Giles,

We would love to take you up on the offer :) Geoff LOVES folding tee shirts? Perfect! We will
be setting up for registration on Sunday, June 23rd. I will let you know the times as soon
as we have the gameplan set. Thanks so much!

Best regards,

Karen

From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:45 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: collab help

Hi all

I'll be around in Santa Clara, with some of the other ShapeBlue guys from 21st  June onwards.
If  there is there any logistical  help needed (I remember poor Kelcey having to hand out
the passes last year) then I will volunteer us all.

Steve is particularly  good at sorting passes into alphabetical order. Geoff loves folding
tee shirts.
Seriously, let me know if we can be of assistance, before they all start booking taxis into
San Francisco

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com><mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
| www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com><http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA

[https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30760149/CloudStack+Collaboration+Conference+Banner+v2+Blue+Background+Only.jpg?version=3&modificationDate=1367282397297]<http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/>

19/20 June, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
22/23 June, Santa Clara  CA<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
10/11 July, Bangalore, India<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
21/22 August, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>