From "Matthew E. Porter" <matthew.por...@contegix.com>
Subject Re: survey - update
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 14:56:24 GMT
Sorry to ask - where is the survey link?

---
Matthew E. Porter
Contegix - Technology to Empower Ideas
E-mail: matthew.porter@contegix.com
Twitter: @meporter | http://twitter.com/meporter

On Jun 5, 2013, at 9:41 AM, "kelcey@backbonetechnology.com" <kelcey@backbonetechnology.com>
wrote:

> I guess I should fill it out, lol
>
> Sent from my HTC

as a Cloudstack user” – good news

> The bad news:
> 32 of the respondents are people that I  (i.e Giles) have written to directly and asked
to respond (people we’ve worked with & know). And MOST of them only responded when I
asked them to directly (I think 30)

> Therefore, we’ve only had 19 respondents though mailing lists/ word of mouth/twitter/etc
>
> Of course, it *could be* that is a true reflection of Cloudstack usage  - but I don’t
think so – I certainly hope not

> Could everybody on this list please help me out by making sure you encourage *anybody*
 and everybody that you know who’s running a cloudstack environment to complete the survey.

> From my basic analysis above it looks like people need to be asked directly to complete
it.
> If anybody has any ideas as to how we can further promote, please SHOUT
>
> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> Giles Sirett
> CEO

> giles.sirett@shapeblue.com |
> www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue

> ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA

> 19/20 June, London
> 22/23 June, Santa Clara  CA
> 10/11 July, Bangalore, India
> 21/22 August, London

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or
> related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the
sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd
> is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated
under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.