From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Chris Swenson Intro.
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 17:19:00 GMT
Hi chris
Welcome on board

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 5 Jun 2013, at 18:13, "Ahmad Emneina" <aemneina@gmail.com<mailto:aemneina@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Any and all help is welcome, pick up a shovel and pick a corner of the mountain. Glad to have
you aboard.

Ahmad

On Jun 4, 2013, at 5:09 PM, Christopher Swenson <christopher.swenson@keabu.com<mailto:christopher.swenson@keabu.com>>