From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: survey - update
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 14:57:59 GMT
Good question
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/28BV97D

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew E. Porter [mailto:matthew.porter@contegix.com]
Sent: 05 June 2013 15:56
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: survey - update

Sorry to ask - where is the survey link?

---
Matthew E. Porter
Contegix - Technology to Empower Ideas
E-mail: matthew.porter@contegix.com
Twitter: @meporter | http://twitter.com/meporter

On Jun 5, 2013, at 9:41 AM, "kelcey@backbonetechnology.com" <kelcey@backbonetechnology.com>
wrote:

> I guess I should fill it out, lol
>
> Sent from my HTC

 and everybody that you know who's running a cloudstack environment to complete the survey.

> From my basic analysis above it looks like people need to be asked directly to complete
it.
> If anybody has any ideas as to how we can further promote, please
> SHOUT
>
> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> Giles Sirett
> CEO

> giles.sirett@shapeblue.com |
> www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue

> ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration
> Conference NA

> 19/20 June, London
> 22/23 June, Santa Clara  CA
> 10/11 July, Bangalore, India
> 21/22 August, London

> Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient
of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show
it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

is a registered trademark.