From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject survey - update
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 11:54:19 GMT
All
The cloudstack survey as been live for a few days.
I thought I'd give everybody an update (and also ask for some further help)

We've had 49 responses so far.

Out of interest, over half the respondents have said "we'd be happy to be mentioned as a Cloudstack
user" - good news

The bad news:
32 of the respondents are people that I  (i.e Giles) have written to directly and asked to
respond (people we've worked with & know). And MOST of them only responded when I asked
them to directly (I think 30)

Therefore, we've only had 19 respondents though mailing lists/ word of mouth/twitter/etc

Of course, it *could be* that is a true reflection of Cloudstack usage  - but I don't think
so - I certainly hope not

Could everybody on this list please help me out by making sure you encourage *anybody*  and
everybody that you know who's running a cloudstack environment to complete the survey.

>From my basic analysis above it looks like people need to be asked directly to complete
it.
If anybody has any ideas as to how we can further promote, please SHOUT

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA

[https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30760149/CloudStack+Collaboration+Conference+Banner+v2+Blue+Background+Only.jpg?version=3&modificationDate=1367282397297]<http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/>

19/20 June, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
22/23 June, Santa Clara  CA<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
10/11 July, Bangalore, India<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
21/22 August, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>