From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Hack Day at CloudStack Collaboration Conference
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 17:11:44 GMT
Joe - I didn't associate "hack" with marketing , but I think that's a really good idea
I'm happy to do some stuff ( I don't know what stuff yet) . Give me 24 hours and I'll make
some suggestions & come up with some ideas

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 14 Jun 2013, at 18:09, "Joe Brockmeier" <jzb@zonker.net<mailto:jzb@zonker.net>>