From Kelly Hair <kelly.h...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Chris Swenson Intro.
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 17:26:07 GMT
Chris has already done a lot for the CloudStack community. WebMD hosted the first NYC CloudStack
user group meeting and he was instrumental in coordinating and arranging the space, food and
audio video for the event.

In addition to that event, he attended an analyst event in NYC to help CloudStack gain mind
share and presented his views on the cloud and IT in general.

So, instead of saying welcome, I'm already saying thank you for what you done to date!

Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:

Hi chris
Welcome on board

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 5 Jun 2013, at 18:13, "Ahmad Emneina" <aemneina@gmail.com<mailto:aemneina@gmail.com>>